INTERESTED IN ATTENDING PROJECT HOMELESS CONNECT KANSAS CITY?
MARK YOUR CALENDAR
May 9, 2023 from 9am-3pm
After the 2021 event, we are returning to have a spring event on May 9, 2023.
As a participant of Project Homeless Connect Kansas City, you receive important services all in one day. Volunteers will be available to help guide you through the day. They'll help assess your needs and desires for the day to help you get the proper services to move your life forward. Services include:
- Medical & immunizations
- Vision screenings &
- Dental services
- Missouri birth certificates
- Legal Services & KCMO warrant relief
- Housing assistance
- Employment &
- Family and child services
- Food assistance programs
- Counseling services
- Veteran services
- Animal services
- Warm meal
- COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Click here to see full list of service providers
Please bring all vital documents you may have to help service providers process your needs easier, including any and all forms of IDs, Social Security Card, Birth Certificate or "Homeless/Shelter letter". To obtain a birth certificate, please review this list for the documentation required. Veterans, please bring DD214.
FREE LUNCH FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS
STOPS EVERY 45-60 MINUTES
- Washington Square Park (22nd & Grand, near Crown Center)
- Downtown KC Library (10th & Main)
- City Market (near Streetcar Stop at 5th St)
- Hope Faith (7th & Virginia Ave)
- Gregg/Klice Community Center (17th & Paseo)
Download the guest flyer
Know someone who should attend the event? Download our flyer and share.
Attending Project Homeless Connect? Please bring all vital forms of documents needed to obtain a birth certificate.